Corporate office: JMD Megapolis, 7th Floor, 703 Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana 122018 Manufacturing Facility: Plot No. – 41, Sector – 8, IMT Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana 122051
The ongoing pandemic has put a sudden pause on our lives. At such a time it becomes fairly easy to let go of your long-continued fitness regimes and workout schedules considering the inaccessibility of gyms. But this is precisely the time that we need to keep our fitness game at it’s best to keep those stress levels in check and also to not languish our hard work of ages.
To ensure that, we’ve come with the most wholesome, total body workout schedules that you can alternate between days to transform this self-isolation time into productive fitness goals.
Here are the most useful and handy workouts that you can do from within the confines of your home
1. PUSH UPS –Crucial in getting the shoulder, chest and the torso muscles oiled up and in good shape.
Performing each of these for a minute in succession will get the upper torso muscles working
2. SQUATS – There are different types of Squat exercises you can do that, don’t require any fitness equipment. You can perform these for a minute, ideally without pausing but you can take few mini-seconds breaks if it becomes too much for you.
Doing each of these for a minute one after the other will really strengthen your glutes
3. Abdominals – Whether you’ve already stacked those biscuits shaped abs of yours or are trying to get them into proper shape, following these core ab exercises will give you the desired results.
Try and do these for a minute at least in quick succession to get the best possible results.
4. Pull-Ups –It’s much more convenient when you get a gym apparatus that helps you do your pull-ups but when you’re restricted to home, then you can perform the following pull-ups variations to get the best results.
You should to these for as far as you can hold up, but no more than a minute for each exercise
5. Carved Carves – Not being able to access a gym or even proper jogs outdoors can take a toll on your legs especially your carves. Here are a few calf exercises to get your calves to remain carved.
Ideally do 12 to 15 repetitions of both these up to a minute one after the other to get your calves in the best shape.
Now when the workouts are figured and done with, the most important thing to put your singular focus on is a Nutrition and your diet during Quarantine – It can get really difficult to find exotic, exclusive sources of healthy food at this point but you can cook many healthy dishes with what you already have to get the most nutrition.
Here are a few things you can eat to give yourself a healthy dose of nutrients during these times:
Another helpful source of nutrition and proteins can come through natural Supplements like the MuscleMonk range of sports nutrition supplements. With online deliveries doing their best to provide people with essential health supplies, order from a multitude of products from MuscleMonk to never let your dietary reserves go low.
From essential Whey Isolates to Gainers, to pre-workout and post-workout formulas to even Probiotics, MuscleMonk has taken care of it all of you during these testing times.